Front of House
Start date: Late May (including rehearsals and workshops)
End date: Late September (may be extended)
Salary: £10.55 per hour
Hours: 6-10 hour shifts per day, including weekends & evenings (approx. 23:30 finish)
About the role
We are currently looking to recruit a team of outgoing and proactive people to join our Front of House team. This role will require working in a variety of customer facing positions including stewarding, ticket scanning and dealing with audience queries, all whilst fully maintaining the immersive aspect of the event. Ideal candidates will have an immersive events or performance background and will be outgoing and confident in a dynamic events environment, enriching the experience for the audience. Staff will be required to work both indoors and outdoors.
• Must be an approachable, proactive person with great communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to work well in a team
• Ability to confidently maintain a character that fits the event narrative whilst always remaining professional within your required role
• Previous performance experience or working in an immersive event will be an advantage
• Applicants must be available to work evenings and weekends
Due to the nature of the event, applicants must be over the age of 18.
Please send your CV and a short statement as to why you would be suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To understand how Secret Group will use your Personal Information, please refer to our Casual Workers and Suppliers Privacy Statement on: https://www.secretcinema.org/supplier-and-casual-workers-privacy-notice